Pages

August 4, 2013

ACTING FACE TO FACE~ NOW AVAILABLE IN PAPERBACK

Well, if you've been waiting for Acting: Face to Face to come out in paperback, the wait is over. Of course you can still get the ebook from Amazon. 

However, if you're like me…you know, one of those people who really likes to hold a real book in their hands, marking all over it, making notes and then feel it resting on your chest while you nap… then you you want the paperback version. 

It took almost 6 weeks to have this book formatted to the publishing specs of CreateSpace. Like a  good movie it was filled with many unforeseen twists and turns, but now the journey is over (Well..this part at least). 

For a limited time  you can get your copy for 30% off the list price from my Amazon CreateSpace eStore. 

To get your copy click go to my website for details-


Get the Link and the Code HERE 





All you need to do is Sign up
Save 30%


That easy.




If you've read my book,  make a comment. If there is something specific you would like me to address or go more into detail, let me know. 


To hear what others are saying about Acting: Face to Face check out the reviews below. 

Adventure On!


Book Reviews 
John Sudol just might be... 
May 19, 2013

By Mikey
Format: Kindle Edition
...the next big name added to the list of well-known acting gurus such as Stanislavsky, Meisner, Strasberg, Hagen, et cetera!
'Acting: Face to Face' offers a refreshingly practical approach to on-camera acting.
Sudol bypasses the typical-of-other-books-on-acting vagueness and carefully explains to the reader areas of focus in which all on-camera actors should be versed. For example, previous methods of acting instruction have only focused on voice and body work, but...
(
Read More)

The face is the key!! Great resource for on-camera acting! May 20, 2013
By Shamose
Format:Kindle Edition
This book has given me wonderful insight on my acting for the camera. I didn't really understand why I wasn't getting called back often enough especially with my many years of stage experience. Reading Sudol's book, I better understand why I wasn't quite making the transition and how to change that. This is not really a... (Read More)

Read all the Reviews HERE