Pages

December 17, 2013

3 Quick Audition Tps for Your Next Audition...

Want to get the most out of your next audition? Silly question, of course you do. Lately I have gotten a lot of emails asking me if I would give some quick tips or things that can be done that ensures you get the most out of each audition.  In this post I would like to address those requests.

First of all, let me say that getting more out of your audition may not just be all about blowing them away with some wild choices. So often the things most obvious are often the things most forgotten. In the video below I laid out three things that if not applied to each audition may not only diminish your audition, but make you look unprepared for it.




If you want to get more videos and studio news join our community by subscribing to our mailing list.

If you have something you would like me to address let me know by leaving me a comment below or email me at actingfacetoface@languageoftheface.com. If you like what I have to say, share it with a friend or post it to pass it on...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing your thoughts and questions.